What's in Your Feed Bucket?
Fill Your Buckets with the Best Feed Money Can Buy.
- We use whole food ingredients. This means they are minimally processed to provide your animals and your wallet maximum nutritional value.
- We don't use additives. Other feed companies do. Ever heard of: Menadione Dimethylpyrimidinol Bisulfite, a synthetic form of Vitamin K; DL-Methionine, a synthetic form of the essential amino acid methionine; and Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, a synthetic form of the B-6 vitamin, Pyridoxine? You won't find them here.
- All of our recipes are rooted in a whole-being, balanced approach. This approach is derived from observing not only the body, but with consideration for the mind, spirit, and environment. We believe this ideal’s origin is grounded in nature. Our formulas change with the seasons and the needs of your animals.
- We produce small, hand mixed batches. This connection to our product ensures the best quality.
Why Casually Cockeyed Farms? You Tell Us.
- A seasonal combination of Basil, Parsley, Sage, Thyme, Cilantro, Marjoram, Spinach, & Cayenne Pepper or Menadione Dimethylpyrimidinol Bisulfite?
- A seasonal combination of Sesame, Flax, Sunflower, Chia, & Pumpkin Seeds or DL-Methionine?
- A seasonal combination of Nutritional Yeast, Seeds, Rosehips, & Raisins or Pyridoxine Hydrochloride?
Now, the challenge:
Please, go and research your feed labels; then, compare them to ours. We have been feeding these recipes on our farm for years. We would never consider adding any synthetics where whole foods accomplish the same purpose, so why we would do any less for your animals!
Because There's Non-GMO; there's Organic; then, there's Casually Cockeyed!